Posts Tagged ‘temporary accountant chicago’
Temporary Accountant – Nonprofit
We have an immediate temporary need for either a Grant Accountant or a general ledger Staff Accountant with nonprofit industry experience for a client in Chicago. Typical Responsibilities include
- Process semi-monthly accounts and grants payable.
- Compile and post monthly and quarterly journal entries.
- Maintain the chart of accounts and an orderly accounting filing system.
- Complete monthly custody and bank statement reconciliations.
- Prepare work papers for the annual audit.
- Compile financial reports for the Finance Committee and Audit Committee.
Qualified candidates have a accounting degree and some relevant nonprofit industry experience. Hybrid work arrangement is possible after onboarding.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.